Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PURPLE

I love, love, LOVE! purple eyeshadows. It's one of my favorites :) if you don't have any purples what are you waiting for?! It's time to invest! & if you do wear purples, what colors do  you rock them with? please share :) purples are so much fun to wear there are TONS of different shades of purples that can be rocked. 

So a couple of days ago I purchased a new shade of purple called 'Starts 'n' Rockets'  I absolutely love this color, it's pretty & fun, let me share how I wore it......




As a base I used: Delft
Under brow: Vanilla
Eyelids:1st I used Carbon  (shade of black) on the lid instead of eyeliner then I did Fig.1 all over the lid.

Eye crease: I used Start n rockets.

& for the outer corners I used Sketch.

If you want the shadow to come out lighter, don't use the shade of black (Carborn) just skip that step.

                                                         Hope you all like the look :)
              ( Don't for get to comment, let me know what you think, feel free to share the blog with friends)

                                                               Purple is <3
( ha ha.. this looks like a mugshot)

3 comments:

  1. I love purple eyeshadows. You can wear them in a very subtle way, or very edgy and dramatic as you did in this look - I love it! By the way, great blog and your hair looks really pretty. :)

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Im wearin purple shadow for valentines day.

    ReplyDelete